Data treatment responsible: TUBING FOOD S.L.
Address: Carrer de Ca n’Esteve parcela B1, 08160, Montmeló, Barcelona
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure proper functioning of the site. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, browsing habits, name and password, products that interest them most, even, depending on the The information they contain and the way you use your computer can be used to recognize the user.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website and the user’s access to its services, through the cookie adjustment panel provided on our website. Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without affecting the user’s ability to access the content. However, we inform you that rejecting cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the Website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to current regulations, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical cookies, advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of expressly requested services by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical and functional cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria. such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
According to the property
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the conservation period
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIE CONFIGURATION PANEL
From the cookie configuration panel that you will find at all times on the website represented with a round blue icon located at the bottom left, you can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that They are necessary for navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from device: Cookies already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some saved information (for example, login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies: For finer control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
Block cookies: While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Additionally, some services and features may not work correctly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete- cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Each browser has a different method to adapt the settings. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to configure the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, consult the device manual for more information.
LIST OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and get the language information when unavailable in another way.
|Google Universal Analytics sets this cookie to restrain request rate and thus limit data collection on high-traffic sites.
|CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.
Analysis or measurement
|WooCommerce sets this cookie to store a randomly-generated anonymous ID used only within the admin area and for general analytics tracking.
From third parties
|Litespeed sets this cookie to provide the prevention of cached pages.
|Google Ads Optimization
|Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.
|Records the state of the default button of the corresponding category. Works only in coordination with the main cookie (viewed_cookie_policy).
|CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
|Customize the user interface.
|Authentication of the user’s login request.
|Manages logged in users.
|Facilitation of maintaining the connection with the web.
|WordPress sets this cookie to determine whether cookies are enabled on the users’ browsers.
|Customizing the main site and administration interface.
|Customizing the main site interface.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of this website is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the interested party (user) and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018 (LOPDGDD), therefore the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the interested party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations.